The Bread Company Condos is a new condo project by Lamb Development Corp. and is currently in pre-construction. The Bread Company architect is designed by architectsAlliance. The new project will be located at 193 McCaul Street in Toronto. The major intersection is College Street & University Avenue.
The Bread Company Condos will be 20 storey tower with 300 mixed condo units. Units will be a mix of studio, one bedroom, two bedroom and three bedroom layout. Units will range from about 323 square feet to about 1,546 square feet. Units will start from the 400’s. The estimated completion date for The Bread Company Condos is set for March 2023.
The Bread Company Condos will feature Hotel Loft Space, Yoga Studio, Co-Work space, Lounge, Fitness Studio, Tech Centre, 24 Hour Concierge, Floor to ceiling windows, Pre-finished 7” engineered wood floors (exclude bathroom & laundry room), Porcelain floor tile in bathroom, European style kitchen cabinetry, Stone surface counter top, Stacked washer & dryer, Stainless steel – Fridge, Gas cooktop and built in oven, dishwasher, microwave/vent, Gas BBQ connection provided on balconies and terraces.
The Bread Company Condos Highlights:
- Has a walkscore of 97/100: walkable EVERYWHERE
- Located in the Kensington-Chinatown neighbourhood in Toronto
- 6 minute walk to Queen’s Park Subway Station
- Walking distance to University of Toronto- St. George Campus
- Close to shops, restaurants and schools
- Has a transit score of 100/100: world class public transportation
- Nearby parks include Front Campus, Grange Park and Butterfield Park
所有显示信息相信是准确的, 但并不保证(明确或暗示)该信息的准确性. 您应自行验证. 本站不作任何形式的任何担保或陈述.
*We do not represent the builder 此网页不代表开发商